I'm a HUGE fan of Justin....Timberlake, that is. Before there was all this "Bieber Fever" I had "N'SANITY" for him and his merry band of clean-cut dancing boys. Granted, no one ever used that term, but I think it suits them well.
Now that N'SYNC fans are pushing their mid-thirties, it seems a little odd for anyone of us to be getting all hot n' bothered over some gyrating hips and sweet harmonies. As women, we've grown and realized we need something a little bit steamer than a kid who's face is a smooth as my toddlers ass.
|I mean really, Justin Bieber looks like a sweet-faced lesbian.|
Ladies of the world today are hustling. Whether we are raising kids, running a multi-million dollar company, or working more jobs than a Jamaican, time is limited. I can bet most of us have a laundry list of things to do and I'll bet getting good action between the sheets, is NOT a top priority.
With all the hype around the literotica book Fifty Shades of Grey (which I loathe, but more on that in a minute) and the movie Magic Mike (which would've watched it WITHOUT the sound) I think A LOT of women have awoken some feelings that might have been dormant underneath piles of dirty dishes and diapers.
|Good GOD I can't stare at this picture too long.|
Sorry, what were we talking about? Oh right getting YOUR sexy back.
Here's the thing ladies, sexual wellness is JUST as important as eating right, getting exercise, and 8 hours of sleep each night. You might not read that in any medical journal but this crunchy mama wouldn't lie to you.
Think about the euphoria that bursts from within when you've had a good...long, romp in the hay. Hell, even a "git 'er done" short session can hit the spot. Whether it's quantity or quality you are looking for, a healthy sex life is good for you---mind, body, and soul.
It's so great that women are open enough to talk about devouring erotic fiction like Fifty Shades....on Facebook nonetheless. I am all for you being inspired to get your freak on in the freakiest way that you and your partner consent to. But for the love of all that is holy---PLEASE read better literature than that train wreck of soft-core porn, where the only way a meek, self conscious young girl (who's actually 21) can get off is to be dominated by a narcissistic prick.
Come on ladies you deserve better! Once again, I digress.
Back to you. I want YOU to be as sexually fulfilled as I know every husband in America was the night their wife watched Matthew McConaughey's dripping abs flex all over that dance floor.
|Mmm, mmm, mmmmmmm.|
- SEX relieves stress and lowers your blood pressure. Who needs a yoga class, this stuff is free!
- It can help strengthen your immune system. The more you "get some" the more antibodies called immunoglobulin A your body makes which can ward off cold viruses and other infections
- Thirty minutes of sex can burn up to 85 calories. Say goodbye to the treadmill!
- Knockin boots improves your heart health. A study found that men who had sex more than twice a week were 50% less likely to have a heart attack. (You could save your man's life!)
- Great sex boosts your self esteem. I know when I've rocked my husband's world I feel pretty damn good about myself.
- Orgasms help create intimacy. As if the act of showing your man every dip and valley of your body wasn't revealing enough---climaxing releases the love hormone called oxytocin which stimulates bonding and trust.
- Sex reduces pain. No more using the old "I have a headache" excuse, oxytocin is also a natural pain reliever.
- Getting your groove on (sorry I'm running out of terms) also helps you sleep better. Just look at any man after sex, ever.
- Strong pelvic floor muscles. If you are over the age of 40 or you've had children you know that sometimes a hearty sneeze or laugh can send an uncomfortable amount of moisture to your pants. Tightening your pelvic floor with kegals during sex can help you avoid future wetness. No more pee-pee pants!!!!
On a scale of 1-10, 1 being the priority, where does sex fall for you?
Feeling Frisky in Granolaville,